ACEM members participated at the Moldova Business Week 2022 event
The members of the Association of Electronics Companies in Moldova participated at the Moldova Business Week 2022 event.
During the event, representatives of ACEM member companies participated in the Electronic Manufacturing panel, where they did Business Pitching, with the aim of attracting potential development partners for their businesses and promoting the products developed within the companies.
The following companies participated in the Electronic Manufacturing panel:
1. Nadejda David – Chief Accounting Officer, ACE Cabling, Ecolibrì srl.
2. Alexandru Motroi – Technical Director, Informbusiness, power banks for offices and buildings
3. NICU Roman – Technical Director, Mechatronics Innovation Center” S.R.L, biomedical devices
4. Tatiana Cotliuba – Product Manager, Simpals S.R.L, Sonr
5. Ruslan Casico – Head of Sales and Marketing, ADD Grup, Efficiency of resources for utilities
6. Alexandru Magnet (Moderator)- Country Manager, Whetec
We also inform you that the representative of the ADD Grup company, Ruslan Casico, Head of the Marketing and Sales Department, reported the company’s development and success story in MOLDOVA’S SUCCESS STORIES.
,,More than 20 year of activities in the field of research and development, makes today ADD one of the leading company which is specialized in the production of smart electricity meters. The total number of meters produced by the company,today, is more than 7 million, which have been exported to 33 countries around the world.”, Ruslan Casico mentioned.
At the end of the event, Marcel Varlan, CEO of Eliri S.A., as part of the DEEPTECH Panel, gave an overview of the sector.